Saturday, July 25, 2009

LBD-lovely!


It's D-lightful! It's D-licious! It's D-lovely! This thrift-shopping success story starts at my beloved local Goodwill...I'm telling you, the racks are so over-packed there, you'll often find items that have been unwittingly misplaced...so just to be on the safe side, I go through everything! It's often worth a potentially fruitless search...case in point ~ this adorable Miss Rita LBD, size 12, which stood out because of it's metal zipper (I can spot one from across the store)...but hold on a second...a-ha!! that's a vintage size 12, which roughly equals today's size 4. So there she was, petite Miss Rita from California, waiting for me amongst the size 12 frocks...$7.99?...she never looked lovelier! Her charming tag is still attached, so I know she's never been out on the town before...but look at those sassy loops around her hemline and you'll see she's ready to go have some fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment