Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fuchsia and Fab

Speaking of David Hasselhoff, (which I don't often do, except recently, for some strange reason) I'm reminded of America's Got Talent. Now, since I don't have TV, I never watch the show, but I do happen to know that this season has featured two of my burly-Q pals from Seattle ~ the amazing, gender-fucking EmpeROAR Fabulous and THE Hot Pink Bellydance Machine, Fuchsia Foxxx!! Sadly, Fab didn't make the cut...I don't think the judges could stand that much excitement...but as far as I know, Fuchsia is still going strong...I've tried to find youtube clips, but for some reason they are unavailable...hmmmm. Leave it to your pal Gams to find a couple other clips, though! Fuchsia Foxxx as the Goddess Kali...and Fab portraying the EmpeROAR's New Clothes...hilarious! Here they are for your enjoyment. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment