Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rhinestones!!!


Do you drool over rhinestones the way I do? Bright, fresh and lovely...look how the facets on this gorgeous necklace capture the light! Isn't it amazing? This was one of the treasures found in my mother's jewel case...I'd date it to the 50's, I guess...maybe the late 40's. Mom didn't have a lot of jewelry, but what she did have was of exceptional quality. I can't wait to share a few more items with you in future posts...

Speaking of rhinestones, remember that great old Glen Campbell tune, Rhinestone Cowboy? For you, my loved ones, I'm going one better with The Hoff givin' it all he's got in skintight leather, backed by the che-ee-eesiest orchestra evah!! (and what's up with that enormous boot, huh?) Please enjoy at your leisure...it's just too too much! Love 'n' kisses, Gams

No comments:

Post a Comment