Monday, April 18, 2011

Mighty Contrite!

Forgive me, for I can't believe I've neglected you this long, my loved ones! It's just that I've been so darn busy lately with a multitude of shows and other personal appearances...you know, all those hardware store openings, baptisms and wedding receptions...plus, it's my busy season for bar mitzvahs...then there's my weekly gig at the local senior center's Bingo/Karaoke night...always a wild time there, I gotta tell ya! With all that, writing a couple new songs and creating a few new additions to my wardrobe...well, I'm sorry, but I just haven't had time to blog...not to mention I've also been deeply involved of late in conducting my own personal experiment to see how much time can be wasted on Facebook...the results are astonishing, to say the least!

At least I have something to show for all this...a whole buncha new pals and some pictures to share with you!

This past Saturday night was my opportunity to wear that glittering gold gown I was telling you about, thanks to my pal Mitzy Sixx...


...and Mitzy's Ditzy Glitzy Variety Show, where I sang one of my most tender love songs, Did You Just Cut A Fart?


Gettaloada that glitz...that glamour...that Golden Gullet!!


Speaking of Golden Gullets, I've also been crazy bizzy planning my upcoming party, Gams Galore's 20,000 Days Under I-5! As of today, I've been alive 19,992 days...and having fun working with Sam of Dynamite Cocktails to compose a G-themed drink menu, including my signature drink, The Golden Gullet! Here's what we've planned so far...

The Golden Gullet ~ Gin, Grapefruit Juice, Grenadine, Ginger Syrup and (edible) golden glitter (Sam makes his own Grenadine, Ginger Syrup and bitters...and they are amazing!)
G-Spots ~ Shots of Fireball...crushed PopRocks around the rim optional
Glitter Shots ~ Limoncello Jello shots with golden glitter
G-Rated ~ Sparkling Golden Cider

So that takes care of the drinking...as for the dancing, I've been compiling remixes of some of my favorite 80's disco dance hits...my darling DJ Gio (named appropriately enough) will be rockin' the house!

I'm terribly excited that a few other friends have said they'd like to perform, as well...I'm soooo lucky to know soooo many talented people!

And prizes! Did I tell you I'll be giving away an amazing array of interesting items, specially selected from my own lifetime accumulation...that's 20,000 days worth of shit! Guests must answer trivia questions...about me, natch...to win these collectibles, but it's all good stuff though...all good...and possibly worth money on eBay! And of course I've written a special musical dedication, this time for myself...that I plan to debut that evening (and that I will share with you in due time, darlings!)  All that and more, with the help of a few wonderful friends...it's shaping up to be a magical evening!

I have so much more to tell you, darlings...as well as some more pictures I'm just dying to share...so I will be back tomorrow, and I promise I won't ever stay away from you so long again! XO!