Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Where Were You??

Well, I visited here yesterday as promised! I didn't post anything, of course, but I was here! However, I didn't see You anywhere...I'm not used to being stood up, and let me tell you...it stings! I think a little punishment may be in order...perhaps in the form of a ballgag??? Ballgags, for some reason, are a running joke among my peers...


 ...and friends, I believe I may have written the official theme...The Ballgag Rag...sung to the pop strains of Petula Clark's Downtown...always a favorite with the crowd...everybody loves a sing-a-long!

What the hay-all am I talking about? Let's Get Dirty!...a fetish-themed show I was in a week or so ago, hosted by none other than the amazingly nimble-fingered Twisted Monk...bondage expert and purveyor of the finest rope made for such purposes...in a rainbow of colors like Statutory Grape and Pretty Kitty Pink! It was a wild and wacky night, friends, and many thanks to my pal Mark, who volunteered to be pulled out of the audience and made a complete fool of onstage...what a guy!

Twisted Monk made one helluva hilarious host...and was kind enough to help me out by doing a little improv to set up my song. Once I had my victim onstage, sitting in a chair, I introduced them. They shook hands, and then, in the blink of an eye, TM produced a length of crimson rope, whipped his arm around and the next thing you know, poor Mark was tied fast to the chair! Isn't that fun?? From there, it was easy to strap on that ballgag (which I designed myself, natch, with breathable foam and velcro...a stage gag, if you will)...to the collective amusement of the perverts onlookers.

Everybody loved the song...so much so, in fact, that we've been invited to do an encore performance of the act at another S&M themed show coming up next month! I just saw Mark at last night's Salon party and he's just thrilled to pieces! I wonder about that kid sometimes.....

Sadly, I don't have any pictures of that act to share, but my pal Johnny did take some amazing pictures of Monk in action, a sexy suspension that was thrilling to watch, and featuring the beautiful La Petite Mort!







You can watch a similar tie-up set to music, by visiting TM's blog! The guy may look pretty intense...maybe even a little scary, but I'm here to tell ya, he's actually very cuddly...see?

No comments:

Post a Comment