Thursday, April 7, 2011

F-ing Around


First off, I have to mention a first...Worn Out...The Seattle Stranger's First-Ever Fashion Show, featuring a few of my fashionable friends...like Stella Rose Saint Clair, Jamie Von Stratton, and Mark Mitchell...frontrunners in their field...fresh, funky and frankly, fucking fabulous!

As for my own forays into fashion (which, lately, have been few and far between)...fortune has finally smiled! After a few futile thrift-store shopping efforts, I finally found a flirty, feminine frock at my friendly neighborhood Goodwill...



Full-length black filigree lace over a glitzy golden lining flocked with flashings of sequins...fully fashioned with a flattering low back (vintage Jessica McClintock GunneSax, y'all!)...a fantastic buy at $9.99!


...and feast your eyes on this, friends...I just about flipped over this fancy fan-shaped bag featuring its beautiful beadwork intact...and almost free at $1.99!



Isn't that fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment