Sunday, April 18, 2010

I've Got Gams!


Well, fans, here it is...the closest you're going to get to an actual video of me performing my theme song (to the tune of *One* from A Chorus Line) at the Academy of Burlesque Alumni Show a few weeks ago!

Anyway, I mostly want you to take note of the awesome corset I made (it was worn with a break-away gold skirt which had already broken-away by this time) and...my tophat! I made this out of a cheapo ($8) felt hat, purchased from the costume store, then accented it (via my trusty glue-gun) with sequins and faux gold-leafed cardboard letters to spell out the goldenest GAMS you ever got a gander at!



If you are sorry to miss my singing don't feel bad...most of the audience missed it too! Seeing as how my geedee microphone was on the fritz, no one heard me except half the front row...I understand they just LOVED it!!! Ah, well...that's showbiz! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment