Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Star of the Week!


I guess I already mentioned that two favorite parts of my trip to Hollywood were wandering through the amazing Hollywood Museum and wandering up and down the Walk of Fame, looking for my favorite stars. Sadly, I had so little time to spend, and there were so many distractions, that I wasn't able to find all my favorites, but I did find a few special ones...so I thought I'd feature each of them with an accompanying video.

This week's star is a lovely, lovable lady from my town, good ol' Seattle. It's said that way back when, at the start of her career, she performed at several local vaudeville theatres, including the Columbia City Theatre, where I myself had the pleasure of performing a couple years back. Imagine! Me, on that historic stage...what a thrill! Anyway, here she is, that Empress of Ecdysiasts, Miss Gypsy Rose Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment