Sunday, June 14, 2009

Souvenirs from Hollywood

Hello, darlings!
Your pal Gams is back from her whirlwind trip to fabulous Hollywood, CA! As you know, I flew down for Friday night's premiere of *A Wink and A Smile* and was lucky enough to get to perform live after the screening! It was very impromptu and a pleasant surprise for the audience, who was just terrific! Thank you, Hollywood! And if you are in the LA area, you can still head to Laemmle's Sunset 5 and catch *Wink* during this week's exclusive engagement!
(btw, thanks to the folks at Laemmle's, who were extremely accomodating)




I met glamorous and interesting people, partied at Bar Marmont, lounged around the pool at the Standard Hotel, drank champagne and mingled with the rich and famous at the exclusive adult toy and lingerie shop, Coco de Mer. I spent one entire afternoon drifting around the wonderful Hollywood Museum, where I drooled over vintage makeup, costumes and props from old Hollywood...my only regret is that they didn't allow cameras, but still, it was so worth the $12 price of admission! Of course I wandered around Hollywood Boulevard and picked my future star in the Walk of Fame, captured a few of my favorite stars' stars, wandered around Grauman's Chinese Theatre and had a burger and shake at Mel's. Here are a few souvenirs for you...love, Gams












No comments:

Post a Comment