Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thrift-O-Gasm!!


It's Thursday, and oooh-lala!! it's my thrift find of the week! Cute and cuddly, these furry, pearly collars are just waiting to nuzzle somebody's neck...preferably mine! I can't decide which I like best...the long one made of soft, creamy rabbit fur, the fuzzy white one with pearl edging, or the beautifully detailed, hand-beaded one. Any one of them would look fabulous accessorizing a vintage cardigan or shell, wouldn't they? I'm not really into high, round necklines, but for these, I'll make an exception! And of course, I got 'em for a song...(I can't remember the exact song, because, I confess, these are not recent purchases...but I just had to show 'em off! And as you know, a Picky Li'l Bitch like me never pays too terribly much for stuff ~ even stuff as cute as this!) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment