Saturday, September 3, 2011

Simply Crafty

Simply everybody knows I simply love crafting, so I was simply beside myself with excitement upon discovering Amy Sedaris' cute and colorful craft book, Simple Times, at my local library! This gem is simply chock-full of creative crafts suitable for simply anyone and everyone, even small children, pets, the elderly, the disabled, the bedridden...those who simply never thought they could manage crafting before! Also included is a section on Making Love...a subject which I simply never imagined would be included a craft book, but apparently crafting has a way of making some people simply horny...who knew?

Here's just a sample of one of the simply delightful crafts you will find in Amy's informative...and simply enchanting...book!



Check it out today and soon you'll be feeling simply crafty...and maybe even a little horny!

No comments:

Post a Comment