Monday, September 5, 2011

Celebrity Cougar!

One of my self-appointed duties as Belltown Betty is my weekly pilgrimage to that delightful neighborhood so dear to my heart...perhaps to take in a show, then walk the gamut of 2nd Avenue with its sidewalk patios and second-hand smoke, to see who's drinking what where with who! So who do you think Belltown Betty aka Gams Galore, Cougar-at-Large found drinking martinis al fresco with friends on the patio of Belltown's Karma Lounge on a warm Seattle Saturday night? None other than that Queen of Cougars, that Countess of Cradle-Robbers...Mary Kay Letourneau!

Remember her??


I'm happy to report she's come a long way from this scandalous snap...


She did her time, alright...seven and one half years if I remember correctly...I'm sure that extra six months was optimal for proper punishment...but anyway, thank goodness enough time has passed so all that silly scandal about rape is finally over...she ended up marrying her 'victim', after all, and taking his name...so these days she goes by Mary Kay Fualauu, and her husband, Vili, is a DJ...a pretty good one, too, considering he was spinning the swingin' sounds at the Karma that night...yeah, as if I was listening anyway, right?? I was too hella busy being excited about getting a Gams 'n' Pals pic with...I'm not ashamed to say it...one of my idols!


Doesn't she look great?? And I simply must thank one of my best pals, Jane, for having the nerve to go up and speak to our lady Mary about a photo op while my pal Tamara and I stood by gawking and shuffling our feet...Thanks, Janie! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment