Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Belltown Betty, Baby!

Yes! It's true, my darlings! The coveted Belltown Betty jacket and crown are mine, all mine!


What an exciting night! What an unforgettable victory...what I can remember of it, anyway! The competition...fueled on alcohol and crack...was fierce, but I managed to squeak by on the popular vote, just edging out the oh-so-attractive "Snatch Crackaa" (my kooky pal Ruby Rouge) who immediately fell to her knees before me and pledged her allegiance, as you can almost see in this snippet of video...


And here's a victory photo of this year's Belltown Pageant royalty...Mr.Belltown ~ Kaleb Kerr and Belltown Betty ~ Gams Galore! As you can see, we are both thrilled beyond belief!


After spreading love around to all my loyal subjects, I managed to find some time to gather with friends at a local Belltown watering hole and celebrate, along with one of my very favorite people, my beautiful daughter, Teela!

No comments:

Post a Comment