Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cupcakes & You

Friends, I'm here today to discuss a potentially serious problem...one I see growing among my friends and peers at an alarming rate...cupcake addiction and abuse!  I feel so strongly about this problem that I've created an entirely new program to encourage everyone to avoid the dangers of cupcake abuse...I call it CARE...or Cupcake Abuse Resistance Encouragement.

Thankfully, I learned the hard way, and at a young age, to avoid cupcakes...that time I sneaked one to eat behind the garage, mom & dad caught me and made me eat the entire tin...I haven't touched one since. Not everyone is as lucky as me, though! My aversion to cupcakes means I'll never have to face the dark reality of cupcake abuse!

Yes, it's heartbreaking to watch close friends and well-respected colleagues willing to pay any amount of money for a fresh-made Snowball, Red Velvet, or Carrot Walnut; consuming one...perhaps more than one...in a matter of moments...greedily...lustfully...as if possessed!! Friends, take heed: cupcakes are a gateway treat...they can only lead to more baked-goods abuse! So the next time you feel yourself hopelessly tempted by sparkling pink sprinkles afloat on a creamy island of sweet white frosting, remember that cupcake addiction and abuse cause a sugar high...from there the addict quickly descends into madness...experiencing hallucinations, nervous tics, depravity and tooth decay!


Another fine feature from Golden Echo Films!

No comments:

Post a Comment