Monday, May 9, 2011

Hi Mom!

I can't spend Mother's Day with my mom anymore, but I thought you'd like to hear what a great day I had with my two daughters! We started things off at Pastor Kaleb's Sunday Service and Mother's Day Brunch, featuring Match Game Belltown's Pastor Kaleb!  My co-MILFs Lana Lure and Beaux Djangles were also in attendance...each with a daughter of their own...and we were treated to a memorable sermon and a tasty brunch prepared by Chef Eric Padget...each plate prepared with loving care - just like mom - including fresh baked biscuits topped with a savory sausage gravy, fluffy scrambled eggs, sizzling sausage links, roasted red potatoes, fresh and plump fruits, and perfectly poached eggs benny!  I enjoyed mine with a tasty Bloody Mary, natch.

Refreshed and ready for anything, we gals trekked across town to have a terriblehhh civilized afternoon tea at the Bunny Ranch with the legendary Mister Angelo...you can call him Angelo. It was a beautiful day...for a change...and simply sensational soaking in some sun while swooning to the strains of angelic Angelo and his amazing accordian!


 And of course, no Mother's Day would be complete without rounding up the kiddies and spending a little quality time vandalizing private property! This arty little house...


...had this big, long, empty fence running down the side, see?...and we couldn't help ourselves, see?...and we happened to know that the owner was out of town visiting his mom. Naturally, we wanted to let him know that we'd stopped by. So we decorated his fence for him...just a little dab o'color to brighten it up...


Do you know how hard it is to take away a can of spray paint from a five-year-old girl once you've shown her how it works...or a fifteen-year-old girl...or a fifty-year-old girl? I don't want to say things may have gotten a little out of hand...but things may have gotten a little out of hand...


Hope he likes it! Oh, and by the way, I haven't the slightest idea who this person is...


...looks like trouble...come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I saw that mug on the Post Office wall recently!

1 comment:

  1. You are fabulicious, my dear...

    Word Verification: catiest
    ture!

    ReplyDelete