Sunday, February 13, 2011

Of Corsets.....

Sunday...and, as promised, I've stumbled out of bed long enough to take a couple aspirin and tell you about that show last night...what I can remember of it, that is...


At least I know this much: my song went off without a hitch and the crowd seemed to love it...but, as everybody knows...ya GOTTA love the GAMS! Here are a couple shots taken by Johnny...



Notice that fabulous corset I'm wearing? This is the same beautiful patchwork one designed by my pal Babe! I loved it but wasn't sure how or what to wear it with... until I discovered that it just happened to look sensational with a beaded bra, created years ago, which I loved but was never sure how or what to wear it with...talk about a match made in heaven...and cleavage galore! I've dumped the contents of my beloved Betsey bag here, so you can see the yummy colors and textures in my costume! The pink brocade patchwork just happened to match a pink brocade hat I had laying around...too easy...just the way I like it!


All in all, a very long but fun evening spent singing, drinking and dancing with friends and fans alike!