Thursday, October 15, 2009

Two Years Ago...


Flashback: October 13, 2007...Miss Indigo Blue's Academy of Burlesque presents its Fall 2007 graduating class! But this particular class is unlike any other previously presented to the public...ohhh, yes!...because this time movie cameras are rolling throughout the show, capturing each student's performance for posterity ~ footage for a new documentary called A Wink and A Smile by Seattle filmmaker Deirdre Allen Timmons.


One student stands out among the other eager young, nubile women...not because of her silly pink wig...but because she's so-o-o-o much older than the rest...and can you guess who that wacky old bag is?? Why, yes, friends...that is indeed yours truly...in my previous incarnation, of course, just getting used to being fabulous 24/7...and my, my...what a few burlesque classes and an abundance of rhinestones, sequins and false lashes will do for a girl!



Alas, although stripping to enthusiastic hoots and hollers can be highly exhilarating, I've since decided to leave that activity to those eager young, nubile darlings. As for me, I've channeled and embraced my inner diva...and I'm holding on for dear life!

So, two years after that fateful commencement ceremony, I'm proud and excited to tell you that Wink will be coming out on DVD November 19 for all the world to see! Would you like to pre-order your copy? They're only $19.99 if you do! Click any of my Wink links here and you'll be magically transported to the website where you can watch clips and place your order! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment