Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blonde Ambition


They say blondes have more fun. I'm not sure that's always the case (look at Martha Stewart)..but, I do know that I always have more fun when I'm having fun in my big bad blonde wig! Take for instance this last Sunday night at the 5th Annual Belltown Pageant! Gettaloada me, your pal Gams, posing with contestants Anita Goodmann, Lana Lure and oh! so perfectly perfect Missss California! Now there's some blonde ambition for ya!


Looks like there was a run on peroxide...


And nothing says "ambition" like volunteering to be a fluffer...here's a snap of me and contestant, Charlie Savage Monroe, doing some pre-pageant preparations. Isn't this a great pic? Actually, we did some mutual fluffing that night...he did my hair and I did his merkins...front and rear!


I'm proud to say, my friends, that I walked away with the Second Prize Trophy again this year! Along with last year's silver stunner, they make quite a statement on the back of my royal throne.


I'm sure you're just dying to see all the pageant excitement, so I've put together a little slideshow of the contestants and their performances. Unfortunately, the camera ran outta juice halfway through the show, so you won't see the outcome here...but I understand that this night of music, merkins and madness was filmed, so I promise to post it as soon as I can. Meanwhile, please enjoy these highlights and see if you can guess who won the coveted First Place titles of Mr. Belltown and Belltown Betty 2010!



Photos by Jackie Kingsbury & Anita Goodmann...slideshow pics by Johnny...trophy pics by moi

No comments:

Post a Comment