Monday, August 23, 2010

Joints, Jah and Jeremy



Well, friends...things were really happenin' at Hempfest this weekend! Surprise Surprise! I was invited to be one of the backup singers for reggae star Selassie I Soldier! Good thing I donned my favorite sunny wig and brought the sunshine out on what was supposed to be a typically rainy Seattle summer Sunday!


Here's me and my pals Tamara and Lindsey glamourizing the Mainstage!






Wasn't Selassie gracious to pose for pictures when he would have much rather been eating his sandwich? By the way, has anyone seen my missing arm? I could have sworn I had it earlier that day...


Of course, the topper of the day for me was getting a peek at a Famous Penis...that of adult film legend, Ron Jeremy! Ron was introducing acts and so I was able to get up close......and personal! How personal, you ask? Well, not only was Ron cuddly...



...but candid, as well! Take a peek at the Famous Penis!!! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment