Thursday, December 27, 2012

Rock-A-Raise!

We Seattle-ites may be all the way across the country (2852 miles from here to NY as the bird flies) but that doesn't stop us from caring about our friends on the East Coast, many of whom are still struggling after the devastation of Hurricane Sandy!

So I'm proud to announce that this Sunday night I'll be performing at ROCK-A-RAISE...a dance party and burlesque show dedicated to raising money for this worthy cause! In fact, 100% of the proceeds will be going to the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Hurricane Sandy Relief and Rebuild Fund!

This event is going to be held at CHOP SUEY on Seattle's Capitol Hill...aaaand...I'm very excited to be sharing the stage with that Hot Hot Mess of Seattle Burlesque, the fabulous Mitzy Sixx!


Check out the TUMBLR link! My thanks to the producers for making me feel like a big-time celebrity! What a thrill!!