Sunday, October 16, 2011

Meet Joe Black

My pal Tamara wanted me to meet Joe Black and I enjoyed him so much I want you to meet Joe Black, too! Yes, I know we've all seen that really long movie with Brad Pitt and thoroughly enjoyed it because Brad is so easy on the eyes...but, no...the Joe Black I want you to meet today is an entirely different Joe Black...although, unlike Brad Pitt's Joe Black, it seems entirely possible that this Joe Black could be the Grim Reaper himself.




I always wondered why the Grim Reaper would choose to look like Brad Pitt anyway...unless maybe he saw Fight Club and loved Tyler Durden as much as I did...but, if you were Death and you could look like anybody you wanted, wouldn't you wanna look more bad-ass...like Benicio Del Toro, for instance?

I was surprised that God wanted to look like George Burns! I always wondered why...I mean, if you were God and you could look like anybody you wanted, wouldn't you wanna look more like Brad Pitt than George Burns? Or better yet, more bad-ass...like Benicio Del Toro, for instance?