Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Twelve Gifts of Xmas

On the First Day of Xmas my True Love gave to me...


...A Present as Crappy as can be!

On the Second Day of Xmas my True Love gave to me...


...Cat Food Soap and A Present as Crappy as can be!

On the Third Day of Xmas my True Love gave to me...


...One Outrageous Doormat, Cat Food Soap and A Present as Crappy as can be!

On the Fourth Day of Xmas my True Love gave to me...


...Horror Baby Votive, One Outrageous Doormat, Cat Food Soap and A Present as Crappy as can be!

On the Fifth Day of Xmas my True Love gave to me...


...BOX FULL OF HOPE!!! Horror Baby Votive, Bad Doormat, Cat Food Soap and A Present as Crappy as can be!

On the Sixth Day of Xmas my True Love gave to me...


...Frosty the Flowman...BOX FULL OF HOPE!!! Horror Baby Votive, Bad Doormat, Cat Food Soap and A Present as Crappy as can be!

On the Seventh Day of Xmas my True Love gave to me...


...Facehugger Plush Toy, Frosty the Flowman...BOX FULL OF HOPE!!! Horror Baby Votive, Bad Doormat, Cat Food Soap and A Present as Crappy as can be!

On the Eighth Day of Xmas my True Love gave to me...


...Drunken Pirate Opener, Facehugger Plush Toy, Frosty the Flowman...BOX FULL OF HOPE!!! Horror Baby Votive, Bad Doormat, Cat Food Soap and A Present as Crappy as can be!

On the Ninth Day of Xmas my True Love gave to me...


...Homeless Duvet Set, Drunken Pirate Opener, Facehugger Plush Toy, Frosty the Flowman...BOX FULL OF HOPE!!! Horror Baby Votive, Bad Doormat, Cat Food Soap and A Present as Crappy as can be!

On the Tenth Day of Xmas my True Love gave to me...


...One Swingin' Alien, Homeless Duvet Set, Drunken Pirate Opener, Facehugger Plush Toy, Frosty the Flowman...BOX FULL OF HOPE!!! Horror Baby Votive, Bad Doormat, Cat Food Soap and A Present as Crappy as can be!

On the Eleventh Day of Xmas my True Love gave to me...


...Flying Monkey Nutcracker, One Swingin' Alien, Homeless Duvet Set, Drunken Pirate Opener, Facehugger Plush Toy, Frosty the Flowman...BOX FULL OF HOPE!!! Horror Baby Votive, Bad Doormat, Cat Food Soap and A Present as Crappy as can be!

On the Twelfth Day of Xmas my True Love gave to me...


...I'm Not Sure What This Is, Flying Monkey Nutcracker, One Swingin' Alien, Homeless Duvet Set, Drunken Pirate Opener, Facehugger Plush Toy, Frosty the Flowman...BOX FULL OF HOPE!!! Horror Baby Votive, Bad Doormat, Cat Food Soap...


...and A Present as Crappy as can be!!! Happy Holidays with Love!! xoxo

(All gift ideas above are Nerd Approved)

No comments:

Post a Comment