Sunday, July 14, 2013

Disco Chicks

I love David Guetta's catchy dance tunes...all happy, upbeat, fun and approximately 3 to 4 minutes long...perfect for my short attention span! I hate to say it, though, David, darling...most of your videos are...ummm...how do I put it...? Lame. With the exception of this one, featuring Rhianna at her most adorable!


I watched this several times and then realized it reminded me of this adorable Whitney Houston video...one I remember premiering on MTV!!



Then I realized it also reminded me a little of this one from the multi-adorable Bananarama!!



Then I realized it also reminded me of yet another adorable 80's disco chick...Stacy Q!



I thought I saw where David drew his inspiration...but then he stumped me with THIS version of that same Rhianna tune...they're as different as night and day!! Which one do you like best?