Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good Housekeeping

Remember my pink trompe-l'œil apron? It's turning out to be a real workhorse! I've worn it on several occasions and it's always such a hit that I dared to wear it again last month in my role as housekeeping hostess of Vacancy: A Burlesque Tale of Holiday Travel. I recently received these pictures from the show, and naturally assumed you'd enjoy seeing the apron in action!!

Do note, if you will, darlings, my long-line Playtex Living Gloves, size S, in a stunning shade of pink! With my trusty duster at hand, I'm ready to go to work!


It's a good thing they have me to pick up empty bottles laying around and...hey...what's so funny?


Oh, I know I look cute now...


...but just watch as I get drunker...



...and drunker...


...and drunker!


I did manage to fool one or two unsuspecting audience members into thinking I was tipsier than I really was! My friends, however, are apparently so used to seeing me be the life of the party, they thought nothing of it.

Many thanks to photographer Ralph Gayle for glorifying the Gams!

No comments:

Post a Comment