Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Match Schtick

This past Sunday night marked the second big Match Game of the season...now in its fabulous new home...Re-bar!! So far there's been a great turnout and we've recruited some new fans along the way, so thaaaat's good...the only thing I miss is drink service...and snacking during the show, since they don't cook anything at Re-bar except Bacon!


Aaanyway...I donned my most mysterious black wig and eyepatch for this month's James Bond theme...


...then made my getaway to Re-bar to enjoy some martinis (shaken, not stirred) along with the antics of this month's special guests...The Ghost of Amy Whinehouse...the scourge of the Galore dynasty, Penis Galore...and everyone's favorite Naughty Nazi, Gaydolf Hitler!


Here I am with the sensationally seductive Miss Anita Poussé...


...aaaand...amazing vocalist Adé!


We die-hard Match Game fans are a courteous group who always make sure to dress for the occasion...


Just don't piss us off or we get very...very...ANGRY!!!


I don't know about you, but I can't wait for December, when the traditional holiday theme is a Snowball Fight with Jesus...and a certain U-No-Hoo will be a very special guest herself with a very special holiday song...hmmm...I wonder who it could be???


Don't forget to take a peek at my Good Answer blog on Tumblr for oodles of answer cards from Match Game! And I think that's enough of the black wig for this year...I have to get back to concentrating on my BLONDE AMBITION!!! for cryin' out loud!
Gaydolf pic courtesy Tony James 

No comments:

Post a Comment