Friday, March 11, 2011

Lounge Liz

What's every fashionable lounge lizard wearing this season? Why, green satin animal print, of course...in this case, trimmed with cuddly black pompoms!


This is my signature off-the-shoulder glamorous gown, gone green for Saint Patty's Day...and for corn sake, a matchin' wee tam!



Liz the Lounge Lizard can't get over the psychedelic variations of green in this fabric! It's a semi-stretchy polyester that was a dream to work with, despite it's slippery side...


Yesssss...it fits like a second skin! Aren't you just green with envy?


I'm guessin' this green gown is gonna be perfect for the shenanigans I'll be up to next Saturday night at Mitzy's Ditzy Glitzy Variety Show...Erin-Go-Braless!...a part of Seattle's Open Circle Theatre Late Nites program, where I'll be performing my version of that old Irish favorite, Tipsy....hic!

No comments:

Post a Comment