Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dear Santa...

I've been good this year. Here's a short list of Gam-a-licious items I'm sure I deserve! Love, Gams

1. This "Gams Galore" glass ornament would look fabulous on my tree...if only I had one.



2. Bejeweled license plate frames (with Swarovski crystal bolts) to surround my customized GAMS plates...as soon as I get them, anyway.



3. Swarovski-encrusted pink heart-shaped pasties...just because.



4. This G-string Clip can be personalized with a big ol' GG! Can'tcha just picture it, Santa?


5. These drop earrings...or just about anything from the GUESS Collection...always a Gams Galore favorite, you know, because of their "G" logos!


6. A ga-ga-gargantuan bottle of the most glamorous fragrance to ever glamourize a Golden Gullet... Moschino Glamour opens with sparkling accords of tangerine blossom with seductive artemisia, crystallized with harmony of sea salt aromas. The heart encompasses an ironic contrast of ingredients and highlights intensive colours and velvety aromas of hibiscus and cattleya orchid combined with tacts of exotic and transparent lotus flower. Base notes introduce final seduction of unexpected and delicate-sensual amber and cedar, wrapped with inapprehensible white musk.

7. This.



1 comment:

  1. After that description of the moschino, I feel like mixing it with equal vodka & seltzer...

    Happy christmas!

    ReplyDelete