Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Clown Control

Friends, I hope you don't mind me getting a little personal, but...how do you feel about clowns? Here's a quote from Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts: To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. Well: That's certainly deep...ver-r-ry deep...

I myself have mixed feelings about clowns...not all bad. I grew up watching Seattle's favorite clown, J.P. Patches, every morning before school, along with every other kid in town...I even danced with him at one of his personal appearances at the local grocery store! J.P. wasn't a creepy clown...he was funny. But lately, as I'm sure you're well aware, clowns have gotten a bad rap...most folks think they're creepy...and, well, most of the time they are! Now I've discovered that some creepy clowns are even creeped out by other creepy clowns...according to these two clowns ~ Trickles McKillagutty and Ronald McFondle, who I had the pleasure of being creeped out by at this month's Match Game Belltown!


You can see they are a playful pair...watch out, though...Ronald bites! (and he doesn't wash his hands!) Here I am being McFondled...


...nothing like it, really...I'm still upset that this photo didn't turn out, but you get the (blurry) picture. Anyway, you might recognize RMcF as one of the stars of the SSP, Seattle's exotic fight-theatre group, but my picture doesn't really do him justice...here's a better one by photographer Jackie Canchola:


...ain't he McLovable? Just keep your daughters locked up...he's a little McSick.

OK. So, if Ronald isn't creepy enough for you, perhaps you'd get a kick out of Trickles the Clown...


I know I did...he's got the most wonderful laugh, and he loves to have twisted fun...check out his website! I don't know about you, but I can't wait to have jolly Trickles follow my coulophobic friends around town! Just look at that shit-eating grin! (his...not mine!)


Isn't that fun??

No comments:

Post a Comment