Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Match Gams ~2~


I just got ahold of these great fotos from last month's Match Game Belltown! Your pal Gams was dee-lighted to be chosen as one of the guests on the celebrity panel. Remember I mentioned Match Game a couple months back? That time I was randomly selected from the studio audience to match the stars, resulting in a dazzling win and prizes galore...but, lucky me! This was the second season I got to be a panelist, thanks to my nautical friend, Nelson Heston Reilly.

Truth be told, I'm not sure which was more fun...as a contestant, I got to dance...but as a guest star, I got to sing! I chose my version of Tipsy, because everyone consuming alcoholic beverages in the audience can always relate to those lyrics. It's comforting to know that the drunker everyone is, the better I sound! Yay!



The audience was also treated to a performance by another guest panelist, Maurice Caldwell Junior...a uniquely talented and eclectic singer/guitarist...he of the ever-changing bindi and dashing wardrobe! I love it when folks take time to dress to the nines when they go out on the town! Seattleites are so in love with their bluejeans and baseball caps...it's tres refreshing to see someone wearing a nice cut of cloth for a change, ain't it?




Host Richard Rugburn and the other panelists ~ Bing Wheeler, Betty Sommers, Nelson Heston Reilly, and Vincent Drambuie ~ are completely, utterly sick...bless their hearts...ya gotta love 'em! I was tickled pink when one of the questions was about little ol' me! It went something like this: "In 1976, Gams Galore made it onto Let's Make a Deal by shaking her _________ in Monty Hall's face!"

I'll leave you to fill in that blank, darlings! xoxo

(pix courtesy of Jackie Kingsbury)

No comments:

Post a Comment