Friday, May 15, 2009

A Wink and A Smile




Talk about glamour! Guess what, my darlingest of darlings? I'm preparing for tonite's Gala Opening Celebration of the best documentary on earth, "A Wink and A Smile", produced and directed by Deirdre Timmons http://www.winkthemovie.com/ This is the kind of shit I live for: champagne, paparazzi, and enough glitter to cover the earth!


Here's a pic of me and one of my many fans! As you can see, I'm an absolute vision in my *Schiaparelli Pink* tuxedo & tails, which includes a break-away vest! And how do you like my oh-so-perky tophat? huh? huh? Anyway, when I perform my version of "Puttin' on the Ritz" --"Pushin' Up My Tits" -- at the end, I pull the ripcords on the vest to reveal pink sequinned pasties (is it my imagination, or do they sort of look areola-like? heh. guess you'll just have to use your imagination!) Anyway, you can bet I'll be having a wonderful time and wishing you were there, my friends...see you in Hollywood!

Love, Gams

No comments:

Post a Comment