Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hang Ups

A thousand apologies, my darlings, for my unexcused absence! But, you see, I've been busy moving!


...yes! moving! into a brand new pad which, naturally, needed some serious Gamification before it was habitable! So it's been OPERATION: Decorating Storm!! the last couple weeks, and I'm sure my fellow interior designers will understand that putting things in order takes priority over much else...besides, computer access at the new place is sketchy at best. But! Because you've all been waiting so patiently, I'll be giving you a personal video tour in the very near future, so you can see my fabulous Galore Decor!

Anyway, while I was lovingly packing my vintage lingerie collection, I decided to also go to the trouble of arranging all my fancy-shmancy hangers into sets! I'm totally hung up on collecting these, and I was so delighted to see how fun and colorful they looked grouped together, that I took a few snaps. Useful and charming...any garment would be proud to be hanging around these beauties!

Ladylike pink with hand-painted blossoms...




Granny's hand-knits...love in every stitch!




Silky, sassy vintage prints!



Some happy hangers might be hanging around your local thrift store right now! Don't leave 'em hanging!

No comments:

Post a Comment