Sunday, November 15, 2009

Knocking 'Em Cold...


Ahhh...vintage bling! This glimmering gold necklace and bracelet, courtesy of my mom (rest her soul) are marked 'bergere'...and aren't they fabulous?? I wore this set with my outfit on Halloween and found it quite weighty...the necklace being reassuringly heavy somehow...in fact, I liked it so much, I can't wait to wear it out with my black faux fur! To quote Soft Cell's song 'Sex Dwarf' : "We'll look so good, we'll knock 'em cold...knocking em' cold in black and gold."



And here's a special surprise, darlings! If you happen to like this set, check out this link! I was doing some checking around and found its clone for sale...only 40 bucks! How 'bout that? Your pal Gams is looking out for you all the time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment