Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Good Heavens.....

...has it really been over a month since I've GAM-O-RAMA'd?? I even missed my annual PRIDE POST, which breaks my heart! Good thing my archives are filled to bursting with a good five years worth of fun! Every blogger needs a break now and then. For now, I'll try to get you up to speed.

As usual, I've been up to no good in my bad wig! First, I skipped out on the last month of my lease so I could immediately move into my dream apartment (dreams can come true!) Seriously, I basically sneaked out on a Sunday, dropped the keys in the rent box, left my mattress behind the dumpster and called it a day...a good day! Trashy, I know, but at least now I'm happy as a clam...if a clam can be happy, that is.



The following weekend I hosted a "Wine Toss" game at a local Arts Auction Gala! Three rings for 10 bucks and if you ring a bottle, you get to keep it. I was drinking a little of that wine, too, and giving everybody shit, not realizing that these were the city bigwigs and I shouldn't have said that to the Mayor...but how was I to know the Mayor was a young lady?? (Well, not exactly YOUNG young! Younger than me...but who isn't these days?) In any case, we sold a couple cases worth of wine and I got a great big round of applause at the fabulous dinner party that followed. In typical fashion, I stood and blew Hollywood kisses...Thank you all! (especially you, Mayor) Mwahhhhh! MWAHHHH!



The next bee I got in my bonnet was inspired by RuPaul's Drag Race and I thought, if Mama Ru can be an ordained minister and throw impromptu weddings, why can't I? So, friends and sinners, I am now, officially, an Ordained Minister! You may now call me REVEREND GAMS GALORE!


In the State of Washington I can marry ya or bury ya...your choice. Remember, I put the 'fun' in 'Funeral'!

My plan is to buy an old bus and put together a traveling show...THE REVEREND GAMS GALORE and HER TRAVELING MENSTRUAL SHOW! (That's a play on words, folks...and a good one!)


Can I get a 'Hallelujah'?

No comments:

Post a Comment