Wednesday, March 5, 2014

GAMSMAG STYLE

No, I didn't say GANGNAM, I said GAMSMAG...a lookbook of inspiration and ideas compiled by yours truly from sources such as PINTEREST, TUMBLR & FLICKR...the three internet sites that are like friends to me now...and since I'm entirely bored with FB, I'm back to needing all the friends I can get!

Frankly, I feel you can get a lot more deep, personal information about someone from their PINTEREST page than FB...for instance, what colors they like, the clothes they like to wear, people they admire, and whatever else interests them...all in popular visual format, and so much more civilized than a bunch of selfies and embarrassing photobombs!


Speaking of PINTEREST, I have since created several more boards than I reported previously...all the links are listed to the right of this page!! Whether you love color or black & white, vintage or visionary, you'll enjoy a daily dose of EYE CANDY with fabulous flavors like mint, mango, pistachio, coconut, chocolate, cherry, vanilla and strawberry...with sprinkles of art, burlesque, fashion, fun, design, decor and dreams! Enjoy... and share with your friends! Mwahhh!